If you are in the process of setting up an attractive, charming nursery for your little one, you might be trying to decide whether or not to use wallpaper. The answer is yes! There are many reasons why parents are choosing peel-and-stick wallpapers over other decorating options. They are durable, easy to install, and can be removed with ease when your child outgrows the nursery.
Why you should have removable nursery wallpaper in your nursery
You can find exactly what you are looking for
Removable nursery wallpapers come in many different styles, so you can find exactly what you are looking for to add a touch of class to your child’s room.
Ease of Installing
Most wallpaper is much easier to install than traditional materials such as paint or wood paneling, which can be time consuming and messy.
Another major benefit of peel and stick wallpaper is the fact that it can be removed quickly and easily. So if your little one is ready to move on to a new room or you simply decide you would like to change things up, this wallpaper can come down in an instant with no damage done to the walls.
Flexibility of Design
There are very few limits when it comes to the design possibilities that come with peel and stick wallpaper. You can choose patterns, colors, textures, and more to truly make your nursery unique.
Concerns about Safety
Peel and stick wallpapers are considered to be very safe for children because they do not release any toxic fumes like some paints. There are also no sharp edges on these types of wallpaper.
How to use customizable peel and stick wallpaper on your nursery walls
Once you have decided to use customizable peel and stick wallpaper in your baby’s nursery, it is important to know how to properly install it. Here are a few steps that can make the process easier:
1. Make sure the surface of your wall is clean and free from dust and dirt. If necessary, wash the wall with soap and water to remove all residue.
2. Make sure the area around your baby’s crib is clear of furniture and items that could be a choking hazard for your child.
3. Be prepared to lay the pieces of wallpaper flat on the floor as shown in the instructions that come with your order or assemble them according to what you have ordered.
4. Cut out sections of wallpaper to fit around your child’s crib or toys in the room. Make sure that the area around the crib is clear so that you will be able to easily peel and stick your wallpaper without disturbing your baby.
5. Apply the pieces of wallpaper to your nursery wall with smooth, even strokes. Make sure you are aware of where the seams in the design are so that you do not miss any areas when applying it to your wall.
6. Smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles in your wallpaper and let it dry before you take a step back to admire the finished look.
This is just the beginning of what makes peel-and-stick wallpaper great for your baby’s nursery. With all of these benefits, you can see why more parents are choosing peel and stick wallpaper over other materials for their child’s room.